Friday 12 December 2014

Mrs Dipity

Dearest Emily,

When I began your 'Tales from the Bookroom' blog, it was fired by my experiences working in The Book shop in Yarmouth. I was constantly surprised, delighted and mystified by the serendipitous alchemy that books in a shop, and the people who desire them produced. Add into the mix some Classic FM, and a zen-like happiness and ever-winding trail of unexpected events seemed to unfurl.

So, dear Em, it has been for myself. The tangents that I've set myself off on- fired up by books and their life-style- have all culminated in my own Bookshop/cafe. Who knew!

It's such fun Em, books to sell, and meeting the interesting people who want them. Plus coffee and cake on tap.  However, an unexpected problem has occurred. Apparently- I am not Mrs Middleton.

There have been so many times that I have been told I don't look like her- and I shall simply have to aquiesce. So here she is Emily- introducing 'Mrs Middleton' (or- as I prefer to call her 'Mrs Dipity'.)
















I shall remain, your ever-loving Grand-mother,

GiGi xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment